- ·Weekdays, weekends, holidays: 10:00~19:00
- ·Closed: January 1st, Korean Thanksgiving and Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Exhibition title, Exhibition date
Exhibition Hall Guidelines:
- 1Exhibition Hall 01
- 3Conference Room
- 5artists resting area
· Admission fees : Free until further notice (※ Select special exhibitions may be subject to separate fees)
(Zip code: 03149) 3rd Floor, Insadong Maru Main Building, 35-4 Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- · Get off at Insa-dong, Anguk-dong, Jogyesa Temple, Jongno 2-street, Jongno Police Station
- · Get off at Jonggak, Anguk Station
- · Line 1: From Exit 3 of Jonggak Station, walk through the Geumgang Jehwa building, go straight 200m from Insadong-gil, and then left
- · Line 3: From Anguk Station Exit 6, go straight 300m, Insadong-street, then turn right
- · Get off at Insadong Maru
Before you visit
- Additional information
- · Last admission 30 minutes before closing. We kindly ask for your understanding so that visitors can have sufficient time to enjoy the exhibition.
- · All phones should be set to silent mode.
- · Please finish all food and drink before entering.
- Group tour
- · Groups of more than 100 people should please contact us in advance.
- Call 062-613-5405 with any questions.