- · Weekdays, weekends, holidays: 10:00~18:00 (Last Wednesday of each month: 10:00~20:00)
- · Closed: Every Monday, January 1st, Korean Thanksgiving and Lunar New Year’s Day.
Exhibition Guide (Docent)
- · Once daily at 3pm
- · Groups of 10 to 30 people should please make a reservation at least one week in advance. ※ Call 062-613-5390 with any questions.
- Exhibition title, exhibition date
Exhibition Hall Guidelines
Address: 165, Sangmu-daero, Seo-gu, Gwangju (Nongseong-dong) Tel: 062-613-5392~5394
- · Get off at Nongseong 1-dong Resident Center Cheomdan30 Songam31 Jiwon56 Daechon69 Imgok89
- · Get off at Hwajeong Jungheung Park Suwan12 Jiwon25 Kumho36 Bongseon37 Munheung39 Songam68 Songam68 1187 Hwasun200 Hwasun216 Hwasun217 Hwasun217-1 Hwasun218 Hwasun218-1 Hwasun318 Hwasun318-1
- · Get off at the Nongseong station (5-10 minutes’ walk)
- · From Gwangju Station: 27 minutes.
- · From U-square Bus Terminal: 4 minutes
- · From Gwangju Airport: 25 minutes
- · From downtown Choongjang-ro: 15 minutes
- Parking fees: 1 hour free parking
Before you visit
- Additional information
- · Last admission 30 minutes before closing. We kindly ask for your understanding so that visitors can have sufficient time to enjoy the exhibition.
- · All phones should be set to silent mode.
- · Please finish all food and drink before entering.
- Group tour
- · Groups of more than 100 people should please contact us in advance
- · For a guided group tour, please call and make a reservation
- Call 062-613-5390with any questions.