- · Weekdays, weekends, holidays: 10:00~18:00
- · Closed: Every Monday, January 1st, Korean Thanksgiving and Lunar New Year’s Day.
Exhibition Guide (Docent)
- · Once daily at 3 pm
- · Call 062-613-7118 with any questions
Exhibition Hall Guidelines
- 1Exhibition Hall 05
- 2Exhibition Hall 06
- 3Office of the Director
- 4Meeting room
- 5Outside Garden
- 1Seminar Room
- 2Exhibition Hall 03
- 3Exhibition Hall 04
- 4Archive Room
- 5Art Library
- 6Exhibition Support Room
- 1Exhibition Hall 01
- 2Exhibition Hall 02
- 3Children's Museum
- 5Book Lounge
- 6Employees' Lounge
- 7Information Room
- 9Feeding Room
- 10Docent Room
- 11Security Room
- 12Culture center
- 13Feeding Room
- 14Outside Garden
· Admission fee: free until further notice (Separate admission fees may be charged for special exhibitions.)
Address: (Zip code: 61104) Gwangju Museum of Art, 52 Haseo-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju / Tel: 062) 613-7100 Fax: 062) 613-7149
From the Jungoe Park entrance 3-way street, follow the road until you see the yellow sign for the Gwangju Museum of Art
- · Get off at Gwangju Biennale HallYongbong 83Sangmu 64
- · Get off at Gwangju Physical Education High School / Korea Polytechnic Ⅴ
- · Use the Biennale parking lot
- · Turn right toward Jungoe Park from the Seogwangju IC exit
- · Turn left toward Gwangju Culture & Art Center from the Seogwangju IC entrance.
- · From Gwangju Station: 30 minutes.
- · From U-square Bus Terminal: 15 minutes
- · From Gwangju Airport: 30 minutes
- · From downtown Choongjang-ro: 20 minutes.
- · Main building: free parking
|Category||Total||Vehicles||Pregnant Women||Disability spaces||Large vehicles|
|Park entrance parking lot||45||45||0||0||0|
|Around Biennale Exhibition Hall||25||22||1||2||0|
|Near Biennale plaza||11||11||0||0||0|
|Yongbongjae parking lot||74||70||0||4||0|
|Biennale parking lot||313||248||12||15||38|
Before you visit
- Additional information:
- · Last admission 30 minutes before closing. We kindly ask for your understanding so that visitors can
- · have sufficient time to enjoy the exhibition.
- · All phones should be set to silent mode.
- · Please finish all food and drink before entering.
- Group tours
- · Groups of more than 100 people should please contact us in advance.
- · For a guided group tour, please call and make a reservation.
- Call 062-613-7182, or 062-613-7183with any questions.